8.5.10

To sleep, perchance to dream..

I have been deciding, what I consider important...
my soul..
safety..
love?

Would achieving safety, true love, faith actually make me feel better?

With so many thoughts that seem to surround me like fog, I fear I will disappear and be consumed; all anyone will see is the "thought fog" that smothered me...

I have begun to feel the only peace my soul gets from my constant nagging of where to find happiness is when I am falling asleep... When the lights are out and I feel the warmth radiating off my lover, as I drift into slumber, he makes me feel safe, loved...

As a child one of my favourite films were "Hook" "Peter Pan", the fantasy of Never Never Land was inspiring. No rules, no parents, all adults were pirates, an elfin wild boy flys into your window and under the blanket of night steals you away .. As I have aged, and watched it countless times I'm more drawn to the clarity of a child's thought, how it is never too late to realise what you have turned into is not ok, that if you have fear, to be strong you must conquer it.. that to believe and live are awfully big adventures. Above all else the fact, Tinkerbell will forever have unrequited love for Peter Pan...

"You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you.. Peter Pan.. that's where I'll be waiting.." Tinkerbell.

My wish: all will sleep safe tonight.. xoxo ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment