5.6.14

my ostensible purpose is to write this blog post..

But my goal is to find myself...

Readers, I have neglected this blog and feel it is contrary to my welfare. I will be moving to Brisbane, shortly. This means I will have new content for a plethora of entries.

I have also been presented with an opportunity where decorating my room is my responsibility once again. Having such free range and limited funds, all I can think of is buying many matte black (or gold?) frames and filling them with screen shots from Wes Andersen films. I do not have much understanding of my heritage or background, so instead of portraits of long deceased relatives I will have my favourite fictional characters adorn my walls.

I want to escape into an enchanting world where introverts and quirkiness is magnified and celebrated. As such my room will be an ode to that magic world that Wes Anderson conjures up in his films.


I will try to keep up with my posts.. goodnight dear readers..







1 comment: