1.10.13

end of the world: Milla Jovovich Campari Calendar..

Milla Jovovich is surrounded by the catastrophic theories of our beloved world ending. Terrifying and beautiful, lovely and wild. All the elements of what could occur, to bring about our doom.


This Campari 2012 Calendar is gorgeous and had to be shared, as it is a source of inspiration for me, dear readers.









Fire, lightning, hurricanes, the oceans rising, frost; all viable threats to our precious Earth... But, never fear.


You will be ok my lovers, if you drink Campari during these terrible events..













Kisses for now dear readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Your style is very unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just
    bookmark this page.

    My blog refinishing hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete